This webcast was originally held on November 16, 2023 and is now available for on demand viewing.
Duration: 1 Hour
Sponsor: Bonfire, a Euna Solutions brand
Already Registered? Please click here to log in.
As 2023 starts to wind down, public agencies are looking ahead to next year. With advances in technology, evolving citizen needs and expectations, and a somewhat rocky economic landscape, there’s no shortage of puzzles to solve.
For transportation procurement teams, it’s more nuanced than that. In this webinar, Euna Procure’s experts will dive into strategies to help you and your team plan around increasing project volumes and complexity, staffing challenges, stunted stakeholder collaboration, and clunky and inefficient ERP-based processes. Plus, we’ll explore how you can integrate corporate goals into your procurement such as DEI+B and sustainability initiatives.
Join Euna Procure on November 16th at 2pm ET to dive into actionable strategies to move past hurdles and position your team for the year ahead.
We will discuss:
- Ways to approach employee attraction, retention, and other ways to fill capacity gaps
- How to make a case for new systems and processes to make your ERP work harder for you
- Strategies to improve relationships, collaboration, and engagement with internal stakeholders and vendors
- How to hone your reporting and compliance processes to adapt to increasing project complexity
- How to create manageable change to your processes to align with social procurement goals
| Cindy Whitaker|
Senior Procurement Consultant
Cindy Whitaker serves as a Senior Procurement Consultant for Euna Solutions, Procurement team. Since 2009, Cindy has been in the public procurement sector; first serving as a Senior Buyer for the City of Davenport, IA for over 9 years and now as a procurement technology advisor for higher ed, local government, special districts, transit, and k12 organizations for 5 years. During her time of service as the Senior Buyer, Cindy successfully deployed an electronic bidding, supplier management and contract management solution.
| Moderator | Mischa Wanek-Libman|
Editor in Chief