When LA Metro’s Executive Leadership team approached the transit industry about its asset tracking and management goals, they weren’t messing around. Their goals included:
- Automation (including integrating robotics and drones where feasible).
- Standardization across all the LA Metro divisions and platforms.
- Mobile connectivity with real-time information for managers on the go.
- Complete systems integration.
- Oh, and the need to accomplish all of this during a global pandemic and have it all in place well before the 2028 Summer Olympic Games in Los Angeles.