UIC's 8th World Congress on High Speed Rail featured international rail experts on transportation policy and technology. It brought together both the public and private sectors to provide insight and best practices for implementing high-speed rail projects at every stage — from planning, financing, and construction to operations and management.
We had a moment to catch up with the following to hear their perspectives:
- American Public Transportation Association (APTA) President and CEO Michael Melaniphy
- Talgo CEO Antonio Perez
- Systra Director of Architecture Bruno Sarret
- Louis Berger Technical Vice President Vinay Mudholkar
- Midwest High-Speed Rail Association Executive Director Rick Harnish
- APTA Chair and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) President/Executive Director Gary Thomas