Axiomtek is pleased to introduce SHB130, the high-performance PICMG 1.3 full-size CPU card designed for the 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Q87 Express chipset on 22nm technology using LGA1150 socket. The outstanding SHB130 with new Intel microarchitecture delivers up to double the graphics performance over the previous generation. The new graphics solution has high levels of integration to enable new form factors and designs with excellent visual quality built in. In addition, The PICMG 1.3 full-size CPU card comes with two DDR3/L 1333/1600 MHz unbuffered ECC DIMM slots up to 16 GB of system memory and up to six SATA 6Gbps ports with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10. The PCI Express 3.0 available on the 4th Generation Intel Core processor provides flexible x16, x4 or x1 lanes for versatile applications. The high performance SHB130 with improved graphics ability is ideal for applications such as network security, storage server, POS, kiosk, medical, gaming, digital signage, and surveillance security monitoring.
In terms of rich I/O ports, the SHB130 offers fourteen USB ports (including 4 USB 3.0 & 10 USB 2.0 ports), two Gigabit LAN ports, DVI-D/VGA or DisplayPort (optional), HD audio, one RS-232/422/485 port, four RS-232 ports, DIO (4-IN & 4-OUT) and two PS/2 keyboard & mouse ports. Data security and availability are enhanced by six SATA-6Gbs ports with RAID 0, 1, 10, 5. With LPC I/O integrated, the smart single board computer provides reliable operation and non-stop capability by watchdog timer, as well as SMART FAN which controls the fan speed to keep the temperature within a specified range.
Advanced Features of SHB130
- Industrial grade PICMG 1.3 slot CPU card
- LGA1150 socket for 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Two 240-pin DDR3/L-1333/1600 un-buffered DIMM support up to 16 GB
- Dual-view display via DVI-D/VGA or DisplayPort interface
- PCIe Gen. 3 at 8GT/s supported
- Fourteen USB ports; 4 USB 3.0 supported
- Six SATA-6Gbs ports with RAID 0, 1, 10, 5
- Intel® Active Management Technology 9.0 and Intel® TPM 1.2 (optional) supported