- Maintenance-of-way product for rail gauge face life extension and for noise control when applying friction modifiers to the Top-of-Rail
- Applies lubricant to the gauge face of rail or Friction Modifiers to the Top-of-Rail
- Digital Control System
Protector IV Friction Management System
From Portec Rail Products
Product From Portec Rail Products
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Hexagon Metrology
- Works on AAA batteries
- works within a 32.8 feet radial distance from the AT402,
- 6.7 oz
- features IP50 certification
- Product From Element Resources
Automotive glass, body parts, seats, acrylic panels, graffiti film and accessories
- Product From Stan Design Inc.
Stan Design Rolling Pit Jacks turn your underutilized inspection pit into a full service bay! Two Rolling Pit jacks will lift an entire bus for tire service, brake service, alignment and much more!
- Product From Rigid Lifelines
The Traveling Bridge provides complete fall protection coverage for maintenance bays and workers who need to access the top of any mass transit vehicle.
- Product From Crompion International
Well suited to endure corrosive, abrasive and frigid environments, Cromgard Specialty Stainless Steel has a history of superior performance in the mass transit industry.
- Product From EMP
“Best in Class Performance at Low Speeds/Idle". 50 DN drop-in replacement - heavy-duty high efficiency brushless alternator with 450 amps at 24 volts.
- Product From EMP
Ideal OEM or Retrofit for transit fleets. Benefits include better fuel economy, lower maintenance costs, improved safety, lower emissions, more power to wheels.
- Product From Stertil-Koni
- Lifting capacity of 18,500 lbs. per column
- Equipped with extra-long adjustable pick-up forks of 14 inches
- Master System
- ANS/ALI-ALCTV certified
- Product From Amsoil Inc.
- Available in multi-vehicle and fuel-efficient formulations
- Thermally stable
- Guards against thermal breakdown
- Helps components stay clean
- Product From Fastenal
AvailABILITY - Supplies are immediately available at the point of use, 24/7/365
AccountABILITY – Detailed Usage Reporting: simplifies job costing, reduces consumption
AffordABILITY – Fastenal provides the machines, keeps them filled and owns the inventory until its dispensed.