Avery Dennison on July 29 announced that 28 graphic installers have achieved Avery Dennison Car Wrap Certification in the U.S. and Canada, in 2014.
Photo credit: Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison on July 29 announced that 28 graphic installers have achieved Avery Dennison Car Wrap Certification in the U.S. and Canada, in 2014. The certification is a two-part test that includes a written exam and hands-on vehicle wrap installation demonstration.
“Avery Dennison certified installers pass a rigorous test to demonstrate their application skills,” said Paul Roba, technical manager for Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions. “Installers that are Avery Dennison certified receive a free listing in the Avery Dennison Find an Installer directory, which connects individuals or small businesses with certified wrap installers.”
The Avery Dennison certified installer network is one of the largest networks of full service wrap providers in the United States and Canada. The following graphics installers have been Avery Dennison certified in 2014:
- Shuhab Abbas, Fastsigns Coquitlam
- Mike Ball, 911 Filmcars
- Alex Botelho, It's A Wrap
- Carl Brewer, The Wrap Installers
- Erxing Chen, Fastsigns Vancouver
- Sylvain Desraspe, Concept Syma
- Ryan Doda, X-Cell Graphix
- Mark Dorey, Eminent Custom Graphics Inc.
- Brad Felty, B Wrapped
- Aaron Ferguson, Grafix Systems
- Alex Fillion, ALX Design
- Patricia Gagnon, Imagerie Digitale
- Ryan Jimenez, StatusPro LLC
- Preston Jordan, StatusPro LLC
- Boris Lau, Rosemead, CA
- Nicolas Laverdière, MultiPub
- Olivier Légaré, Hors Sery
- Ryan Lewis, Lexisdfx Production & Design Inc.
- Joshua Marquardt, Art City Signs
- Dave Meyer, Hayes Graphics
- Andrea Milano, Sierra Design Inc.
- Justin Parris, Media Works, Inc.
- Francisco Perez, It's A Wrap
- Joseph Price, Artworks Commercial Graphics Inc.
- Keven Tanguay, Pare Pierre SP
- Hans Turmel, Lettrage T2 Design
- Lauran Wang, Mustang Signs & Graphics
- Jeremie Webber, Sapphire Creative
Avery Dennison is committed to helping graphics installers learn the best installation techniques with a variety of films. Many installers take an Avery Dennison wrap training class, taught by globally recognized graphic installer Justin Pate and designer Stephen Sinek, prior to taking the certification exam.
The remaining 2014 Avery Dennison / Mutoh Car Wrap Training classes are currently sold out but a waiting list is available for three classes in September and October, in case of cancellations. Four Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film workshops in August, September and October are open for registration. For more information about the Supreme Wrapping Film installation classes, taught by Justin Pate, please visit the Avery Dennison website.