Moz Designs' Graphix Color Collection is now available on all easy-to-assemble metal architectural products.
Photo credit: Moz Design
Móz Designs’ contemporary Graphix Color Collection is now available on all Móz ETA (easy-to-assemble) metal architectural products, including column covers, dimensional and flat wall paneling, room dividers, wall art and table tops.
The popular Móz ETA line is notable for being easy-to-assemble right out of the crate, and was designed as a cost-effective architectural and decorative alternative. Móz ETA products are utilized in both new projects and site renovations within corporate, hospitality, retail and commercial environments.
The Graphix Color Collection integrates Móz’s signature grained metal surfaces with a brilliant new line of graphic patterns inspired by timeless textile designs. Graphix multi-layered metal panels can also be installed as decorative surface laminates.
A creative selection of Graphix patterns and colorways are featured from the cool and sophisticated to the bright and trendy.
Environmentally-friendly, Móz ETA products are fabricated from recycled aluminum and contribute to LEED 2.0 MR Credit 4, recycled content. All Móz ETA products are pre-engineered (cut, formed and finished) and shipped with mounting components and instructions.
ETA product offerings include:
• Column covers available in round, square, oval and racetrack shapes. • Room dividers in either flat or pre-formed curved rolls; both can be installed with cables or posts.
• Rigid flat wall panels with terrace or keyway systems.
• Weave Wall decorative products featuring intertwined metal panels.
• Multi-dimensional Móz Tides wall panels with curved or undulating forms, including Ocean Waves, Rolling Waves and Breaking Waves.
• Wall art decorative elements
• Table tops with a choice of details, including wood frames and edge profiles.
Gloss or satin finishes can be specified on all ETA products, along with extra-durable, high-traffic finish options.