FullPower, Inc., a provider of industry leadership for the ultracapacitor and high performance energy storage markets, announced its speakers for the third annual Advanced Energy Solutions 2012 Conference (AES2012) from October 23 to October 25, 2012 in San Diego. This year's conference will provide an interactive setting for cleantech executives and design engineers to connect with critical material and component suppliers in the energy industry.
AES2012 is tailored for professionals who are developing and deploying green energy and power solutions globally. AES2012 speakers include executives from the following market leading companies:
- 4ESys, Ionix Power, UC Davis, Altairnano, Ioxus
- United Chemi-Con, Axion Power, JSR Micro, US Hybrid Corporation
- Ballard Power Systems, Maxwell Technologies, Xtreme Power
- Clean Fleet Report, Nesscap, Cap-XX
- Paper Battery Co., Edwards Wildman Palmer, SAIL Capital Partners
- EnerG2, TKO Energy Capital, EV Grid, Transpower
This year's conference features more than 25 sessions on topics including short- and long-term storage solutions, system controls, automotives, heavy transportation, and materials for energy storage. Presentations will be followed by open panel discussions and questions from the floor. The three-day agenda includes the following:
- October 23: Materials and energy storage solutions
- October 24: Transportation and system controls
- October 25: Stationary energy storage
"Through AES2012, participants will have the opportunity to connect with innovative leaders in the transportation, wind, utilities and industrial markets," said Bobby Maher, principal at FullPower and AES2012 conference organizer. "This year's event features notable speakers and timely sessions regarding advances in today's energy solutions to provide attendees with up-to-date expertise in the advanced energy field."
To find more information about the conference and to register for AES2012, please visit:http://www.advenergysolutions.com/register.html. Registration ends October 19, 2012. There are still opportunities to become a sponsor of AES2012. To learn more, please visit the sponsorship information page:http://www.advenergysolutions.com/sponsorships.html.
For conference updates, follow @AESConference on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/AESConference.