A new data bus cable is extending the proven RADOX RAILCAT product family. RADOX RAILCAT CAT7, a databus cable for Ethernet network connections of up to 10 gigabits, is available immediately. The 4-pair cable was specially developed for the railway sector and fulfils its demanding environmental requirements and fire protection specifications in line with DIN 5510-2 and prEN 45545-2. The new cable is best suited for use as a backbone for railway vehicles and enables a reliable link to all connected systems and devices. It is available as 4x2x24 AWG and supports flexible routing thanks to its reduced dimensions.
Like the entire RADOX RAILCAT cable family, RADOX RAILCAT CAT7 also features electron-beam cross-linked insulation material, the proven RADOX EM 104. This makes the cable particularly resistant to heat, cold, media and weather.
- Developed and tested for the railway market
- Reliable transmission at high data rates, Cat7
- RADOX EM 104 sheath material, according to EN 50264-1
- Flame-retardant, halogen-free, low-smoke
- Easy to strip
- Easily recognised thanks to blue cable jacket