Sales Engineer, New York/Los Angeles NY/CA
New York/Los Angeles, NY/CA
Open Until Filled
Office: New York, NY/Los Angeles, CA
Increase SYSTRA’s market position by identifying and pursuing viable business prospects. Provide recommendations on teaming agreements, prospect pursuits, and business potential. Responsible for acquiring an in-depth understanding of the detailed capital development plans of assigned key client groups. Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal project managers and technical staff.
- Develop corporate marketing and project pursuit strategies.
- Prepare and present meaningful bid / no bid analysis for assigned pursuits.
- Facilitate strategic relationships with potential teaming partners and executing teaming agreements, sub-consultants, and minority firms.
- Develop winning strategies for specific project pursuits to include strategic input on proposals, preparing and delivering oral presentations, and coordination of kick-off / hand off to project manager.
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis of pursuing work by analyzing market conditions, strength of available talent, Closes bookings by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts terms, and following up on agreements.
- Enhances organization reputation by attending industry events, reaching out to clients, and maintain contact with partners.
- Assist senior management in national corporate marketing and communications, client relationship foundations and client care, and promotional events designed to attract new clients and maintain a positive working relationship with existing clients.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the customer relationship management (CRM) database.
Required Minimum Education, Licenses & Work Experience
- BS in Engineering, Transportation Planning, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a business development role.
- Experience in project management, design, inspection, and construction of major facilities and/or rail transportation projects.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally to all SYSTRA office locations, including project offices, if applicable.
To Apply, Please Go To: http://systrausa.hrmdirect.com/employment/openings.php
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on the Careers Page at MassTransitMag.com