IL: Diablo Controls, Inc. introduces our new DSP-13 Series Mag Presence Detection System
The DSP-13 Series Mag Presence Detection System is comprised of the DSP-13M and the DSP-13S. The DSP-13M is located in the control cabinet and the DSP-13S is placed in a single 1/4 saw cut and positioned in the middle of your detection area. The detection area ranges from 3' x 3' to 15' x 15' depending upon the DSP-13M sensitivity settings found on the front panel. The DSP-13S durable epoxy encapsulation allows it to be buried in the roadbed and sealed. To protect the sensor, it is...
- Mass Transit Mobile WiFi & the Public Sector: Successful Implementation by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Whitepaper • November 1st, 2013
- The Role of Mobile phones in Transport, a Gimmick or sound business strategy?
Whitepaper • September 25th, 2013
- Navigating the Implementation of a Transit ITS Solution
Whitepaper • August 27th, 2013
- How the Internet of Things will change the way we monitor the Railways
Whitepaper • May 28th, 2013
- Navigating the Waters of ITS Technologies
Whitepaper • April 16th, 2013