FL: Miami-Dade Transit to Launch Online Transit Store
To better serve its customers, Miami-Dade Transit soon will launch a new online store that will offer its users a one-stop cyber shop for purchasing a variety of transit products and managing their Easy Cards. The improved online store will have enhanced security features and will offer a greater variety of fare-loading options. Among the new Transit store features: More user-friendly navigation that will make it easier to purchase an Easy Card, load passes, add cash value...
- Mass Transit Mobile WiFi & the Public Sector: Successful Implementation by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Whitepaper • November 1st, 2013
- The Role of Mobile phones in Transport, a Gimmick or sound business strategy?
Whitepaper • September 25th, 2013
- Navigating the Implementation of a Transit ITS Solution
Whitepaper • August 27th, 2013
- How the Internet of Things will change the way we monitor the Railways
Whitepaper • May 28th, 2013
- Navigating the Waters of ITS Technologies
Whitepaper • April 16th, 2013