IA: Big Changes in Store for Ottumwa Transit
March 06--OTTUMWA -- At Tuesday's meeting of the Ottumwa City Council, Transit Director Dave Silverio said there are some pretty significant changes coming to the city's transit services and community members need to take notice. Silverio said that the main changes that will take effect on April 1 are the discontinuation of Saturday services and the switch back to the old route system. The changes are being enacted because, frankly, Ottumwa Transit is pushing its limits right now with...
- CodeRed Business Solutions Inc.
Company • January 22nd, 2014
- International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA)
Company • July 9th, 2013
- Arizona Transit Association (AzTA)
Company • July 4th, 2013
- Siebert Brandford Shank & Company LLC
Company • April 16th, 2013
- Getting America to Work (GATW)
Company • March 14th, 2013
- National Alliance of Public Transportation Advocates (NAPTA)
Company • January 30th, 2013