Our compact, lightweight, full duplex VoIP speakerphones are self-monitoring, easy to install and ideal for a range of uses, including elevators, stations, stairwells and more.
Compact, Versatile VoIP Speakerphones
Product From Code Blue Corporation
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Q'Straint
The transportation industry’s first fully automatic rear-facing wheelchair securement station.
Combining transportation insight, intelligent technology and high quality construction, Quantum lets wheelchair and scooter passengers board the bus or train, position their chair and simply push a button to secure themselves in a stable and safe rear-facing position. All in under 25 seconds — without requiring the driver to leave their seat to help.
- Product From Snake Tray
- 36-port access
- Floor enclosure
- Can contain any category receptacle
- Delivers a multiple redundant channel system
- Product From Advantech Corp.
- On-Board DVR
- Multi-Media server
- Train to Track/Ground Bridge Unit
- Full wireless connectivity
- Product From Aventura Technologies
• IP cameras surpassing the 20 megapixels
• Multi-sensor high definition cameras
• Multi-viewing and multicasting capabilities
• Simultaneous display and record of multiple images
- Product From Code Blue Corporation
Designed specifically for institutions looking for an efficient way to detect and respond; Code Blue’s Blue Alert MNS is part of our First Responder package that fills a need in the marketplace for a SMB incident response solution that is both comprehensive and cost-effective. The next generation of our award-winning Blue Alert PAS software, Blue Alert MNS provides emergency notifications over audio, visual and messaging platforms at the touch of a button. The result is a sophisticated software solution that quickly informs and directs people in emergency situations. Blue Alert MNS is available in two editions, Audio/Visual and Messaging, that are available individually or together in the Blue Alert MNS Professional Package.
- Product From Wago Corp.
- Orange three-position disconnect lever
- 99mm long and 8mm wide
- reduce panel space by up to 55 percent
- Doesn't require a separate cover
- Product From Q'Straint
Designed for transit operators that must maintain maximum passenger seating capacities in 2+2 seating layouts, this new 3-Point Securement system uses an innovative Sliding Bumper that provides critical stabilization and tip-over prevention required by the ADA. It is a complete bolt-in solution that can be mounted without the need to run cables or wires. The user-friendly design helps operators maintain schedules and reduce dwell times on fixed-route buses by integrating a single-motion mechanical delay release.
- Product From Lanner Electronics Inc.
(Multi-Functions Fleet Management/Transit Surveillance/Infotainment Control Unit)
- Power Ignition Control
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant
- E13 Certified
- Corrugated Aluminum Casing
- Power-on By 3G Ring/SMS
- PoE LAN Ports
- Product From MEN Micro Inc.
- Incorporates into a standard 19-inch rack mount system
- Two heat sinks attached
- Accommodates box PCs
- Product From Safety Vision
- 8-inch LCD touch screen display
- All-in-one solution to onboard safety and security
- Offers full D1 recording capabilities
- Monitor views can be switched to single, double, triple, channel display