The Arizona Transit Association (AzTA) Board of Directors elected leadership for the next two years on June 28, at its annual retreat held at the Marriott, Tempe Buttes, Ariz.
The 25 member board elected Jeff Meilbeck, CEO and general manager of the Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority as president, Katrina Heineking, general manager of Veolia in Phoenix as vice president, and Nate Peterson of MV Transportation as treasurer. Ron Barnes, national business development director with Total Transit is the final member of the executive team. New Board members were also seated on the AzTA Board, including:
- Chris Fetzer, director, Northern Arizona Council of Governments (NACOG)
- Katrina Heineking, general manager, Veolia Transportation
- Kammy Horne, planning manager, URS
- Maria Hyatt, interim director, city of Phoenix Public Transit Department
- Bernadette Kniffin, San Carlos Nnee Bich'o Nii Services
- Ryan Kooi, transit director, Sierra Vista Transit