Impeltronics introduced its new LED flashlight magnetic pickup tool.
Photo credit: Impeltronics
Impeltronics announced the release of its LED Telescoping Magnetic Flashlight Pick Up Tool that provides the following features and capabilities.
The main functionality of this LED Magnetic Flashlight Tool offers the ability for the user to find and retrieve objects in hard to reach areas. The magnets in both the head and tail end of the flashlight permit the recovery of magnetic objects.
• 3 bright LED lights for increased visibility
• Extendable from a compact 6.75” to over 21” long for better reach
• Flexible LED Head for 360° directional rotation
• Magnetic Head for retrieving metal objects
• Magnetic Tail for retrieving up to 8 lb metal objects
• Requires (4) LR44 Batteries for power
• Pocket or Belt Clip for quick and handy action
This product is constructed of rugged aluminum and includes a stainless steel clip. The LED Head, also made of aluminum, contains 3 bright LED’s. The flashlight head is attached to approx 3” of sturdy flexible metal for multi-directional applications.