• Four transit boarding areas:
• Vine between McMillan and Calhoun
• Jefferson Ave. and University
• UC Health medical center and Cincinnati Children’s
• Hughes Corner business district
• Enhanced shelters, streetscaping and wayfinding
• Real-time information
• Connections to new Metro*Plus service, many Metro routes,
and Uptown shuttles
The public meeting on Metro’s proposed short-term plan changes will be held on May 1, in South Meeting Room 232 of the Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH. The public may attend anytime between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to give comments about the proposed changes.
Presentations will be offered every hour on the hour. Sign-language and Spanish-language interpreters, and Braille-format and Spanish-language materials, will be available if requested at least one week before the meeting.