Digital Signage Expo (DSE) announced that its Tuesday, February 26 pre-conference program will feature a record number 14 choices of educational opportunities, including five brand new offerings:
• 4th Annual DPB Advertising Summit: Designed for brand marketers, advertising professionals and network operators, the full-day program, comprised of more than a half dozen presentations will address the current size of the market, its projected growth, the wealth of research and audience metrics available, identify the challenges inherent in planning/buying and designing creative applications for the medium, and how to overcome those obstacles.
Sponsored by the Digital Place-Based Advertising Association (DPAA)
• Digital Signage Certified Expert (DSCE) & Digital Signage Display Expert (DSDE): DSCE & DSDE are individual full-day programs, the former designed for anyone whose professional involvement requires a full understanding of all the elements of digital signage and the interconnected technologies that produce the images on screen; and the latter designed for those who are responsible for video outputs and need a better understanding of calibration technologies.
Presented by Brawn Consulting
• Digital Signage Guided Installation Tour: DSE’s 7th Annual 4-hour coach tour will provide customer-facing views and behind-the-scenes insights of some of the best digital signage installations in Las Vegas. Spokespeople representing the venues and technology will be on hand to answer questions and speak to the challenges they faced in concept, design and implementation, as well as provide insights into positive outcomes. Recommendation: Reserve early as seating is limited.
• Glasses-Free 3D Digital Signage – The Complete Guide to a Successful Experience: The full-day four-module program is designed for anyone who would like to have a clearer working understanding of the latest in 3D technology, how to use 3D to create a compelling value proposition, best practices for creating content for and how to integrate 3D technologies into existing installations, and how to apply the technology to the greatest effect.
Presented by Insight Media University
• 2nd Annual Digital Signage 360: A Global Perspective: Designed to provide technology providers, system integrators network operators and advertising agency executives an overview of the opportunities, challenges and achievements of digital signage and digital out-of-home networks around the world, the half-day event will cover Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific and Latin America, with speakers representing Poland, Japan, Australia and Brazil.
Sponsored by DailyDOOH
• Hands-on Content Workshops: This half-day program includes four individually facilitated tracks designed respectively for content strategists, planners and designers in retail, restaurant, healthcare and education sectors to learn to address the unique challenges inherent in content development strategies, tactics, processes, resources and tools by learning how to navigate real-world scenarios designed to instruct them on how to plan, strategize, develop and execute a content strategy within a range of venue settings.
• Platt Retail Institute (PRI) Retail Forum: Advancements in Digital In-Store Marketing: The half-day program will feature discussions on emerging trends and winning applications in customer-facing in-store marketing technologies, with an emphasis on omni-channel marketing solutions to provide retailers with unique insights into store marketing, various consumer-facing digital platforms, and digital signage at retail, as well as exposure to retail thought leaders, including an interactive case study and retailer guest speakers.
Presented by the Platt Retail Institute