Consumer Advocacy and Quality Assurance Director, Hyattsville MD
Open Until Filled
Consumer Advocacy and Quality Assurance Director
The Consumer Advocacy and Quality Assurance Director is responsible for staff performance in monitoring and reporting of performance of MetroAccess Service Delivery and the Operations Control Center (OCC) contractors. This specifically includes monitoring staff responsible for complaint investigation, No Show/Late Cancellation review, and call monitoring.
- Understand stakeholder needs and be customer service focused at all levels.
- Implement, audit and maintain top not quality assurance.
- Management of all administrative staff.
- Supervise staff to meet and/or exceed desired retention and performance goals
- Provides ongoing feedback and provide additional training to staff, as needed
- Work with staff to receive feedback, promote progress and development
- Monitor and review reports prior to submission
- Review and monitor all aspects of MetroAccess service through databases and reporting such as Trapeze, Spider, and data collected through MTM staff
- Monitor the progress, performance, and compliance of internal quality assurance processes, including but not limited to complaint investigation and management, No Show/Late Cancellation investigation and management, and OCC call review
- Attend public meetings as required by WMATA, most specifically Accessibility Advisory Committee (AAC) meetings twice a month. Provide written statements in response to any public statements made at AAC meetings and provide follow up to the individuals who made statement(s)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of MetroAccess program however this can be taught
- Ability to observe, document and evaluate paratransit operations
- Ability to identify service issues and develop effective solutions to resolve these issues
- Ability to effectively interpret and analyze data
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Trapeze, Crystal Reports and other standard software applications
- Ability to prepare and present comprehensive reports and briefings
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and collaborate effectively under pressure
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college required
- A minimum of five (5) years of management experience required
- A minimum of two (4) years of quality related experience required
- Working knowledge of MetroAccess protocols and procedures preferred
- Previous experience in Medicaid or state public assistance programs preferred
Looking for someone with previous auditing experience on a large scale. Must have implemented and maintained quality assurance programs. Experience working with governmental agencies preferred.
- QA Coordinators
- Team Lead, Quality Coordinator
- No Show Specialist
- Team Lead, No Show Specialists
- QA Support Coaches
- Administrative Coordinator
- Computer, copy machine, fax machine, laptop, slide projector, printer, Avaya phone system
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal office conditions apply. Employee must have clear, close vision for reading and computer work. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, balance, stoop, grasp, talk, hear and operate computer keyboard. Job may require reaching at shoulder level and below waist. Will occasionally lift/push/pull up to 20 pound and carry objects 50 feet. Both local and overnight travel may be required. Employee will be required to pass an annual Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) background screen.
To Apply, Please Click HERE
MTM, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on the Careers Page at MassTransitMag.com