Marketing Proposal Coordinator, Philadelphia/New York PA/NY
Philadelphia/New York, PA/NY
Open Until Filled
Marketing Proposal Coordinator
Office: Philadelphia, PA & New York, NY
Responsible for the coordination, production, quality assurance, and other aspects of the proposal development process. Assists the Director of Marketing with internal and external company communications, and other corporate marketing efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with technical staff to develop and write effective proposal responses.
- Create and maintain standard proposal templates.
- Assist Marketing Director in developing and maintaining department standard operating procedures.
- Develop, monitor, and track proposal release and submittal timelines.
- Draft, proofread, and prepare final proposal drafts for executive review.
- Maintain staff resumes and update as necessary.
- Assists in planning and coordinating trade shows and industry conferences.
- BA or BS in Business Administration or related field (equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of bachelors).
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in writing marketing proposals, preferably in an A/E/C or professional services firm.
- PC desktop publishing, word processing and database applications, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
To Apply, Please Go To: http://systrausa.hrmdirect.com/employment/openings.php
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on the Careers Page at MassTransitMag.com