Featuring information on: 90-Day Pre-Employment vs. Return-to-Duty When is "No" a "Test Refusal"? What Does It Mean to "Refuse a Urine Test?" Sixty-Minute Training Lacking New Ways Prohibited Drug Users Are Fooling Collectors ODAPC Issues Strong Reminder of Regulatory Requirement...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Mass Transit. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
Having trouble downloading? Contact Us
Featuring information on:
- 90-Day Pre-Employment vs. Return-to-Duty
- When is "No" a "Test Refusal"?
- What Does It Mean to "Refuse a Urine Test?"
- Sixty-Minute Training Lacking
- New Ways Prohibited Drug Users Are Fooling Collectors
- ODAPC Issues Strong Reminder of Regulatory Requirement
- K2/Spice: Education is the Key
- DOT Unveils Mock-Collection Video
- Second Chance vs. Zero Tolerance
- 7th Annual Conference Another Success!
- Drug and Alcohol Training Schedule
- Semi-Annual Statistical Summary from the Laboratory
- Correcting your DAMIS Submission Until August
- DTAB Recommendations Have No Immediate Impact on DOT Drug Testing Programs
- When is a Vehicle in "Operation"? What is an "Accident"?
- The Status of Drug and Alcohol Management Information System (DAMIS) 2011 Reporting