Visit Vapor Bus International at booth 105.
Evolution Operators Seat
Designed with customer perspective and scientific evidence, the Evolution is a benchmark in operator seats for heavy-duty buses. The Evolution’s “Y-Belt,” a three-point seat belt, gives the driver room to maneuver without interfering with operating functions. Built to exceed the White Book standards, USSC’s seat standard features include:
- Full bottom cushion air tilt
- Three-position lumbar
- Four-way adjustable head rest
- 650-pound lift capacity
- Single side seat controls
Visit USSC at booth XXX.
Fogmaker North America LLC
- Fogmaker is a patented fire suppression system that uses water mist as an alternative to the existing dry powder and chemical systems. Fogmaker was designed in 1995 and has been used on transit buses and other applications for the last 15 years. There are currently more than 33,000 buses that have Fogmaker installed as their fire suppression system.
- The Fogmaker system is "water-based" not powered chemical and suppression the fire almost immediately.
- Fogmaker does not have the environmental, clean-up or corrosion issues associated with the current chemical systems used today.
- A high-pressure mist is deployed in seconds by a nitrogen charged accumulator and eliminates the heat, oxygen and fuel combustion in the engine compartment when a fire is detected.
- Fogmaker can drop the temperature from 1,600F to under 200F in just a few seconds, which keeps much of the wiring, plastic, fiberglass and other components from melting or being made inoperable.
- The system requires no power and will work even if the vehicle has overturned.
Visit Fogmaker North America LLC at booth X.
The Q’Pod is a fully integrated forward-facing wheelchair securement station specifically designed and tested for transit wheelchair passenger transportation. Manufactured by 4One and designed by Q'Straint, it features:
- A patent pending 3-Point system — An industry first that eliminates aisle side tripping hazards and unnecessary equipment, reducing potential tripping accidents.
- Bumper Guard — Acts as the fourth wheelchair contact point to reduce potential wheelchair tip-over.
- Integrated Shoulder Belt — Provides ideal shoulder belt location, and eliminates the need for window brackets.
- Integrated Wheelchair Securement — Rear self-tensioning wheelchair restraints and lap belts are fully enclosed. In addition to reducing tripping hazards and potential for vandalism to restraints, they are pre-positioned for proper securement angles of wheelchairs.
- XPress Delay — Our proven electrical delay system that enable drivers to unlock the rear restraints for 15 seconds — enabling quicker wheelchair securement and better positioning. This remote release minimizes bending by driver/operators, reducing back injuries and improving securement.
- Slim-Profile flip seat — Q′POD features the Aries, CitiPro, Angel and Mariella with more to come. Q′POD features the seating and fabric options you′ve come to expect from 4ONE Seating.
- Universal Design — Q′POD secures virtually all styles of wheelchairs, including scooter. Its simplified operation allows for quicker securement times and reduced vehicle dwell time.